Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

To the Phillipines & Malaysia


I've noticed that a number of readers have been coming from the two nations mentioned and I’m aware of the problems you face. I know that the book and equations I’m working on will help and have been focusing my attention on completion because I believe it will help other nations as well. I can only ask my readers to be patient since I’ve neglected blog submissions for some time. New subscribers may wonder about the gap and this is my attempt to explain.

I think the manuscript will take two to four more months and then there is the publishing process. It has a mind of its own. I hope to have all completed by the end of 2014 at the latest and can only apologize for my lack of attention in the interim. I have you all in mind and hope you find the book to be a contribution to your efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment